Speaking Archetypes Fluently: The Archetypal Matrix
Recorded live at the Solstice Healing Arts Center in Medway, MA in April 2014
Jim addresses a group of Healers in training on how to use symbols and archetypes for personal transformation and healing.
Jim never teaches a course the same way twice, so even if you’ve attended this course before, you will find it rich with new insights and observations.
Listen to/download a sample: Solstice_2014_Free_Sample
In this course you will delve deeply into the following areas:
- Identifying archetypes as a path of integrating Mind, Heart and Body with the Self.
- Learn how to refine and customize archetypes for yourself and your clients.
- Ways to learn archetypes and develop your own archetypal vocabulary.
- Develop your skill in reading archetypal signals and recognizing archetypal voices, vocabularies and body-language.
- Using archetypes to transform emotional wounds into initiation to living your highest possibilities.
- Working with archetypes in Career, Relationships and Healing.
The Four Universal / Cardinal archetypes in film:
- Wizard of Oz
- The 40 Year of Virgin
- The Way
- Sex in the City
Archetypes and their relationships discussed include:
- Damsel / Princess / Prince
- Bully / Coward
- Hero / Heroine
- Femme Fatale / Seductress / Don Juan
- Queen / King
- Samaritan / Rescuer
- and many, many others!